Sunday, February 18, 2007

Yesterday never dies

Yesterday we met at "Paradise Restaurant"--the venue really living up to its name..it was a paradise in reality..as most of us were meeting after 7 long years.

I had never expected to meet these friends again.....or I may say never tried to meet them.
The meet not only re energised me but also made me realise ..how bad was it on my part to never have thought of meeting them after schooling......

It wasn't just a formal meet ..but really the best thing that had happened to me in quite a few months. Feeling nostalgic about the school life..calling each other with the nick names ...."kothi" as I am fondly called for my naughty attitude.

I really felt it took seven long years ... not because...we did not meet..but we never tried to meet...so bad on our part.

This meeting really changed my perception towards friends.. I now value my fiends more than ..before.........trying to meet people whenever possible .

No comments: