Monday, July 09, 2007

First anniversary of blogging

On the First anniversary of my blog, I felt that I should be writing something on my dearest and precious friends. I would have never been a person I am , if I had not met few of these people, each one of these had brought a new change and dimension in me..some for good and some for bad ( just for sake of modesty hahaaa).

I love to dedicate few lines to all my friends

You came in like breeze,
With a bond that never tends to cease,
Bringing joy into my life,
Making my life smoother than butter under the knife.

You brought in the sadness,
You brought in the happiness,
You brought in the loneliness,
Without which I wouldn't have had the joy of fullness.

You have been inspiring at many stages,
Bringing in many changes,
Shattering the rust I had gathered since ages,
Motivating me to win all the races.

No comments: