Saturday, August 04, 2007

Friendship

Probably it is the word, which never fascinated me. I usually never been close to people , but usually end up having a bond with them.

On this friendship day (though I don't understand why they celebrate it)..I thought of sharing my thoughts about my friends.

Ravi: A person, senior to me during my intermediate..but by the turn of fortune, had become my classmate during graduation. I still remember the day when a common friend of mine Srikanth introduced me to Ravi on a cricket ground, I used to call him Anna (now the words I use to address him are to be censored).......A person who really brought in lots of changes in me and who has changed a lot because of me. He has quite a lot of similarities with me. A guide to refer to, a friend to share the thoughts. But one thing is for sure ..we are in most of the times on verge of a conflict..but always manage the situation by cracking a joke out of that situation and making fun on ourselves (not on each other). This is probably the reason why my sense of humour has increased.

Srikanth: A friend whom I know since my intermediate. We roamed together 24x7x365.....a friend whom I treat as lucky charm for me. Because any application or any interview he accompanies me is always a success. Now he is in US. but always find time to have a chat now and then.

Shambavi: The only new friend I had made in past many years. I met her at the workplace in Juno, we are cool friends. A person who has lots of patience to laugh even at my stupid jokes.. and to appreciate me on every thing I do. Best female friend I have ever made ( not that I have had many female friends). She is probably the only female friend whom I may say I trust these days and share a thought always on everything. A moral support to me and the first girl whom I had found to be respecting her liberty and individuality. A very responsible person , caring and intelligent.

Pranav : Forms the intermediate trio with me and Srikanth. A person so jovial and thought provoking that keeps you alive always. He is a person who gives the background score for my songs in the Sanskrit class..ending up with poor Srikanth being thrown out of the class for laughing at us. He is now in Tanzania.....luckily coming back to Hyderabad this October after 2 years. Eagerly waiting for his A.R Rehman like background score..for my S. P.Bala Subramanium like voice( hahah).

Swetha : She is the first female friend I ever had in my life. Though most others assume that both of us were in a kind of relationship..but we were quite clear about our friendship. She had been my moral support for most of my life after intermediate...but out friendship ended up in a mess..probably because of stupidity of both of us. I remember, how both of us would speak over the phone for hours together everyday. The most amazing part is that we never met during our 5 yr long friendship, which started at the end of Intermediate and we never met after our farewell ..but stayed in touch over phone for next 5 years. Just as I had titled my previous post 'After all Earth is round'... this seems to have been proven again ..even I got selected for Infosys ( a place where she also works).

Ambika: A classmate in my tutorial during my intermediate..... a person who is as mentally as strong as weak she is. A friend whom I am not in touch these days as she move on to US and busy with her office...She is a person whom I know as much as I don't know her. Always a mystery but has been a good friend to me.


Wow I have quite a lot of friends!!!!

No comments: